ALSADAN shareholders and management are committed to the following codes of conducts, Core Values and social responsibilities guidelines:
- Motivate employees to conduct our businesses with highest ethical standards.
- Employees shall never offer or accept bribe while conducting our businesses internally or externally while dealing with customers or suppliers.
- Employees shall never participate in any work or activities involving corruption or fraud under any circumstances.
- Employees are encouraged to obey all laws and regulations of Saudi Arabia.
- ALSADAN is committed NOT to employee anyone under the age of 18 years in any sector of its businesses, and will retain a copy of employee’s Saudi ID, passport or Iqama in our HR records as evidence of compliance. ALSADAN is committed to pay its employees salary above the minimum wages per Saudi law, and will retain a copy of employment contract in our HR records as evidence of compliance.
- ALSADAN is committed not to allow any activities that have anything to do with slavery or human trafficking in all its businesses including activities related to our supply chain.
- ALSADAN Core Values are all about inspiring management and employees to create trust, respectful and welcoming work environment internally and externally with customers and suppliers targeting to deliver attractive product and services backed by highest commitment towards all stakeholders.
- Employees are encouraged to report any violation to this policy to the company management and call for corrective and disciplinary actions.
- Disciplinary actions will be taken against any employee convicted with bribe, corruption or fraud activities according to the laws and regulations of Saudi Arabia.
- ALSADAN will ensure its employees are aware of this policy and retain a copy of employee’s signature in our HR records acknowledging his/her awareness.